Tracey Tyler, LMSW
Clinical Social Worker
Click here for blog
- Anger Management
- Child and Adolescent Issues
- Parenting Skills
- Women’s Issues
- 27 years working with youth and families as a school psychologist and teacher – special education, at-risk, gifted and talented, preschoolers
- 8 years in sales and management- retail sales and management, residential real estate.
- B. S. Psychology and Philosophy, M. A. Psychology, Western Michigan University
- M. Ed. Education Administration, Grand Valley State University
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Michigan Education Association – Retired
- Kalamazoo County Child Abuse and Neglect Council
Romans 8:28: And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called to his purpose for them. As a Christian counselor my mission is to instill hope and to guide and walk with people as they renew themselves, heal, and fulfill God’s plan for their life.