Mary E. Corfman, MA, LPC, NCC
Licensed Professional Counselor
- Grief & Loss
- Depression & Anxiety
- Domestic Violence
- Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Child abuse/Neglect/Trauma
- Parenting Distress
- Self-destructive Disorders
- 18 years as Master Level Counselor, 15 of those in private practice.
- Extensive work with children, teens, adults, families, and groups, including: Children involved with Child Protective Services/Foster Care Services
- Teens involved with the Juvenile Court System
- Individuals and families adjusting to the divorce/separation/visitation process
- Casework experience with The Salvation Army, Housing Resources, and the Big Brother/Big Sisters
MA – Western Michigan University – Counseling/Psychology BA – Spring Arbor University
Treating others with dignity and respect, I empower them to make necessary changes, understand their value, and reach their goals and highest potential. I believe this is achievable through trust in the Lord and His will for our lives.