Sam Bultman, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor
- I specialize in financial wellness; helping you navigate emotions and behavior around money.
- I also help young adults dealing with anxiety, depression, stress, and relationships.
- Finally, I enjoy working with couples considering marriage through the process of premarital counseling. I utilize the prepare-enrich assessment for premarital counseling.
- 6 years experience as a Community College Counselor (currently work at Lansing Community College)
- B.A. Calvin College: Communication
- M.A. Western Michigan University: Counselor Education
- Graduate Certificate: Integrative Holistic Health & Wellness
Together we can make a shift! I take a holistic approach to counseling, integrating a variety of different methods. Based on the issues you present, we will work together to find an approach that fits you.
I believe every human being is a person of infinite worth, looking to make a meaningful contribution to life. It is a privilege to walk closely with people as they seek to make positive change in their lives.
A little bit about me: I am married to an amazing person; my wife Rachael and we live in the Milwood Neighborhood. I enjoy playing tennis, I’m an avid Michigan football fan, I love the dutch crumb donut at Sweetwaters, and the people I admire most in life are my parents.
“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” -Romans 8:38-39