Desert Streams is pleased to welcome a new therapist to our team Brandy Burnham, MA,TLLP, LLPC. Brandy received her Bachelors of Psychology and Special Education from Liberty University and her Masters in Counseling Psychology from Western Michigan University. Brandy is trained to administer and interpret a variety of testing for client needs.
This testing can be done in conjunction with ongoing counseling, the client’s individual therapist can then use test results to assist their client in achieving their goals. In addition, clients can come to Desert Streams and be seen by Brandy just to receive testing services.
The following are some of the testing that Brandy does:
- Academic Achievement testing for grades 1-12
- ADD-ADHD testing for ages 3-adults
- General Psych Evaluations (Mental Status Exams)
- Intelligence/Challenges for ages 6-adults (this includes learning disabilities, cognitive impairments, strengths and weaknesses)
- Gottman method assessments for couples
- Mood Disorder testing
- Neuropsychological testing for ages 3-16
- Personality disorder testing for adults
- Social/Emotional/Behavioral testing–some age restrictions
- Substance Abuse Evaluations for adults only.
Desert Streams is pleased to have Brandy join our team and to provide some very comprehensive testing for the clients we serve and the community.
Please feel free to contact
Brandy Burnham at 355-0909 ext 417