Tim Geis, MA, LLP
Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Marital and Premarital Counseling
- Adult and Men’s Issues
- Sexual Addiction
- Over 24 years counseling and training experience
- Private practice at Desert Streams Kalamazoo and Plainwell locations since 2003
- Served for 7 years with Community Mental Health in Allegan County
- Inpatient work with adolescent and adult populations
- BA – Calvin College
- MA – Western Michigan University
- Elder at North Point Community Church, Plainwell MI
- Being a Godly husband and father.
- Home Improvement and Service Outreach
I believe that counseling without a faith base is like working with your hands tied behind your back. The true and lasting power for change and discovery comes from our Creator in whose image we all were created. We were created for relationship and I am charged with using His gifts of counseling to bring us, through counseling, closer to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and to a better understanding of ourselves.