- Couple & Family Counseling
- Young Adult Issues
- Sexual Addiction & Pornography
- Religious & Spiritual Abuse
- Spiritual Growth & Direction
- Pastoral and professional counselor working with individuals, couples and families since 2004
- Over 15 years experience in college and young adult counseling/ministry
- Relationship and couples experience beginning in 2006
- Nearly 12 years counseling/ministry experience in sexual and pornography issues
- BA Grace Bible College
- Pastoral/Theology Training, Grand Rapids Theological Seminary
- MA Counseling, Western Michigan University
One of the things I am most passionate about is personal growth and healing. This is true for me individually as well as for those I counsel. In addition to my years of experience and formal education, I have been through many deep waters in my own life. I have found great healing and growth through these times. Because of this, it is a joy for me to walk with others as they face the challenges that life brings them.
I was married to my beautiful wife, Caitlin, in 2004 and we have 3 wonderful children. Some of my favorite things are swimming, coffee, kayaking, snowboarding and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. My counseling specialties include issues such as pornography, sexual addictions, marriage and relationship therapy, premarital counseling, spiritual abuse, ministry and personal burnout.